My books

Monday, October 21, 2013

Robot Koch

I have found my new favorite artist, Robot Koch. His music is hypnotic, beautiful and a little erotic. I first heard one of his songs featured on the show Blacklist with James Spader. After doing a ton of googling to find out the name of the song and who the artist was ("Here With Me"-Robot Koch featuring Susie Suh, and PS it's not available for purchase yet, but you can listen to it on SoundCloud) I found he had over four albums out. Needless to say I fell down a Robot Koch rabbit hole and have yet to return. I am in love.

All right I have to go "Nitesky" is calling my name at the midnight hour. Go, give him a listen but be forewarned you may fall down the hole too. 

2 comments:

  1. I'll have to check him out. Anyone with the first name Robot sounds right up my alley. (And I love Blacklist! So addicting.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love his music, but I admit I'm a fan of technoey (totally needs to be a word) music but I think his music is great for moody scenes in writing.

    ReplyDelete