My books

Monday, June 9, 2014

Bathroom, vanities and tubs oh my

So, it's been a while since I've said things but know this it's been a crazy couple of weeks. Finally decided to tackle the bathroom remodel (trust me if you'd seen the bathroom before you'd be like what the hell took you so long thank you $$$) It's coming along nicely and I can't wait to take a bath in my gorgeous new bathtub. It looks like this sucker may be done in just a few more days!! WOOHOO!! I can't wait. I might even post pictures of the finish, but I might not. Don't want people insisting on coming over and taking a bath too. Just Kidding have a great Monday!

2 comments:

  1. A relaxing bubble bath sounds nice. Don't forget the candles--and maybe float some petals in there too. (I always wanted to do stuff like that, but haven't gotten around to it yet. Someday!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to take one. Our old tub was cracked

    ReplyDelete